- Cancellation prior to 45 days before arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: Only booking amount shall be retained.
- Cancellation within 45-30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: 25% retention
- Cancellation within 10- 30 Days before arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation :50 % retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same : 100 % Retention
Terms & Conditions:
All information given in the website is based on the information available at the time of updation of the website. We reserve the right to change any website information before or after your booking the tour due to any events beyond our control. Incase if we are aware of any changes sufficiently in advance we will notify you at the time of booking, otherwise our Tour Handler will inform you of the changes. Major road works or floods, landslides may necessitate route changes in the itineraries, the restaurants may close or change management. All of these may cause us to make changes in the itineraries. Where we may know of these sufficiently in advance we will notify you, otherwise our Tour handler will inform you of the changes on the spot.
We are travel and holiday organizers only. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, Hotel, Transport or any other facility or service mentioned on the website. We take care in selecting all the ingredients in your holiday; but because we only select and inspect them and have no control in running of them, we cannot be responsible for mechanical fault or any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hoteliers, airlines, shipping company, coach owner/ Transport operator who are the company’s independent contractors arising outside our normal selection and inspection process.
1) There is no Contract between the company and the client until the company has received the initia l deposit amount per person as specified for each tour package. The full payment must be received in accordance with procedures laid down under Payments Terms. If not paid in that time, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with consequent loss of deposit and apply scale of cancellation charges as mentioned in the cancellation policy hereunder.
2) The Company has the right at any time and for any reason:
a) To terminate the Contract after acceptance of the deposit but prior to the Commencement of Tour without assigning any reason whatsoever. In the event, the Company terminates the Contract; the company shall refund the initial deposit amount without payment of any interest.
b) To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility it has advertised or published or to substitute an Independent Contractor of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case, the Company shall not be liable for any damage, additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the Clients or for any compensation claims made.
c) It is clear understanding between either parties that any loss arising on account of cancellation of flight / train / bus tickets booked by the Clients; either through the Company or on his/her own or through a third party; the Company shall not be liable for such losses or additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the Clients.
3) No person other than the Company, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition in this brochure.
4) In the event of the Company exercising its rights to amend or alter any of the services as mentioned in the itinerary, after such tour or holiday has been booked, the Client shall have the right:
a) To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered.
b) To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the company may offer. In either of these above cases the Client shall not be entitled to, or the Company shall not be liable to the Client for any damage. Additional expense, consequential loss suffered by him or to pay any amount as refund.
5) In case of any dispute, decision of Road2travel LLC will be final and binding.
Health & Safety: The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever will be liable to the Client or any person traveling for:
a) Any death personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused
b) Any act, omission, default or Independent Contractor or other person or be any servant or agent , employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facilities or service for the Client or for any person travelling with him howsoever caused.
c) The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused In this condition the expression “Howsoever caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
6) No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this Contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
a) If the Client has any complaint in respect of the services provided by any of the Independent Contractors, the Client shall immediately notify the same in writing/email to the Independent Contractor and a copy thereof should be emailed to the Tour Handler of the Company in order to enable the Company to take up the matter with the Independent Contractor so that in future other Clients do not face the same difficulty.
b) Any claim or complaint by the Client must be notified to the Company in writing within 28 days of the end of this holiday tour. No claim notified to this Company beyond this period will be entertained and the Company shall incur no liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
7) Each of this condition shall be severable from the other end if any provision be invalid, illegal or unenforceable. The remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect.
8) Insurance: The tour cost does not include the any costs towards the Travel / Meclaim Insurance premium. In case if the Client needs an Insurance coverage, it is suggested to go for suitable insurance policy on your own. The Client has to deal directly with the Insurance company in case of settlement of any claim. Thomas Cook (India) Ltd or its subsidiary companies or agents has no role to pay in this regard.
9) Force Majure:-Acts of god (including exceptional adverse weather conditions), earthquake, fire , war (declared or undeclared), invasion, rebellion, revolt, riot, civil commotion, civil war, nuclear fission, strike, act(s) of omission/commission by any concerned government(s), or government agencies, judicial or quasijudicial authorities, occurrence of any event can force the Company to change or extended. Hence any additional expenditure occurred due to the above reasons the same will be borne by the passengers.
The menus are pre–decided by the respective hotels and may be served as buffet or fixed thali. The meals are mostly ‘Veg’ unless specified otherwise. Any special requirements namely Jain, Non-Veg should be specified in advance and any difference in cost, if any, will be borne by the client. We however reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. All meals shall be served at the hotel unless specified otherwise. If a tour participant does not avail his/her meal in stipulated time; he/she has to avail the meal on his/her own arrangement and expenses. No claim can be made for the meal which he/she has missed and not utilized.
In case of non availability of rooms, we may provide alternative options. We shall refund the amount if we are unable to find you a room. Any additional charges arising out of consumption of service namely heater, snacks, use of recreational amenities will be borne by the hotels directly. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of property or life at the Hotel. Similarly any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay, shall be payable by the Clients and the Company will not be liable for the same.
We provide only the base category rooms in our packages unless expressly stated otherwise. In case the client wants an upgrade the additional cost shall be borne by him
We use services of reliable Volvo vendors for our Volvo packages or vehicles such as Etios/Dzire/Indigo/Innova etc. We advise you not to leave behind valuables when you leave the coach/vehicle. We will not be responsible or liable in case of theft or robbery of the said items from the coach/vehicle. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and under all circumstances your responsibility. Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / coach/vehicle during your stay, shall be payable by the Clients and the Company will not be liable for the same. In case, any of the sightseeing schedules is missed due to delays caused by the client, the same will not be refunded to the client under any circumstances. Please note that AC will not work in Hills and no claims to this regard shall be entertained.
Our tour packages offer car on disposal which can be used by the guest as he pleases within the local boundary of the city or as defined by the itinerary. Except Volvo packages/fixed departures, where the guest has to limit himself to whatever is on the itinerary (Permitted time period between 800-1900 everyday)
For Volvo packages, pick up /drop only available from bus stand. During snowfall the bus may have to stop before Manali, the additional cost for hotel transfers will have to be borne by the guest directly.
BOOKING & PAYMENT CONDITIONS
The Client must pay the balance amount 30 days prior to the date of departure of the Tour. If client fails to pay the balance amount within stipulated time then the booking shall be deemed to be the cancelled and entire initial deposit will be forfeited and the passenger shall not be entitled to the refund of the same.
OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Usage of Promo Code will result in discount as stated in offer only.
- There may be minimum passenger requirement per booking for availing discounts through Promo code. Please read the offer communication clearly.
- Promo code offer will be valid for payment options as stated in the offer.